Pimp your bathroom! 9 tips for your bathroom-upgrade
We all know it: bathrooms, especially in rented apartments, are often only one thing: functional.
But you start the day in the bathroom 🪒🚿 and need a place of well-being 🧘🏻♀️ for it.
The good news: with a few simple steps, even a bathroom tiled to the ceiling can be transformed into a wellness oasis.
Take ... with the following materials and accessories you pimp your bathroom:
- Wood (such as a beautiful stool - and, for example, a "carpet" made of bamboo as in this guest bathroom).
- Textiles (get rid of the old scratchy shower towels and invest in beautiful towels - think about the desired color concept. A nice matching bathroom rug is a must!)
- Plants! (of course real plants for the daylight bathroom... otherwise you can cheat with artificial greenery)
- Beautiful bathroom accessories: soap dispenser, toothbrush mug and ... yes... don't forget the Trash can!
- Beautiful laundry basket
- Candles (if you don't have a bathtub for a bubble bath: showering by candlelight is also nice!)
- Pictures! (like in this project, you can even grace a mosaic tile wall with your favorite art work or photo in a frame. Simply hung with self-adhesive hook! Ideal also for the rental apartment).
- Favorite items (eg a stone that reminds you of your last vacation, a beautiful silver cup from your grandma, in which you now store cotton swabs, etc.).
- fine fragrances! Oh yes.... Be it fine soaps, scented candles or diffusers.... fine scents make you dream. Beam me up, Scotty!
And now? Enjoy your personal SPA every day!
Location: rental, Niederdorf, Zürich, Schweiz
Interior Design project: Localia. Interiors.
photo: Tanja Zogg