12 reasons why you should hire an interior professional
As an interior design professional, it is always a great pleasure to work with my clients to bring their personality and style to life through the decor of their home or office. The basis for this is trust. That you don't have to own a mansion to hire an interior designer, read here
In my experience as an interior designer, I've noticed a few reasons why people hesitate to hire an interior design professional:
- They've never worked with a designer before, so they don't have experience with the nuances of the design process.
- They are concerned that the project will take too long.
- They are afraid of paying too much for a designer's support.
- You are concerned that you will have to let go of creative control.
- They worry that they won't like the result and it won't suit them.
And honestly, all of these insecurities are understandable.
Save yourself a lot of stress and your precious time!
That's why I built Localia. Interiors. built with a philosophy that you can trust because....
1. Localia. Interiors works with you. If you have a vision or an idea of what you want, we simply help you bring it to life. If you are still unsure and you can't really picture it yet, we will of course help you with that as well (our visualizations are very helpful for that!). During the whole design process you are involved. You are the boss!
2. Your interior professional will take care of your project. And that saves you a lot of stress and precious time!
3. An interior design coach has many years of experience and can save you from making costly mistakes and, thanks to a fresh perspective, come up with ideas and solutions that you might never have thought of.
4. Interior designers know where to find what and have helpful vendor contacts. Without their help, you might rush from A to Z and end up simply overwhelmed by the abundance of choice.
5. The designer can mediate between couples when they disagree on certain design decisions. She helps find compromises that everyone is happy with.
6. The designer keeps an eye on the budget and, as a professional, knows which costs can be squeezed and where it is better not to save.
7. experts are problem solvers.
8. If you have no idea where to start, we'll walk you through our process step by step. We'll show you how we arrive at different combinations of colors and furnishings that we recommend... we'll explain why certain things go well together and others don't.10. You have the option of completing an entire room, a group of rooms, or an entire house under one time. Or, you can divide your project into phases and tackle one room at a time, for example.
9. All at a price that is probably not the "cheapest deal" out there but fair for the value you get.
10. You have the option of completing an entire room, a group of rooms, or an entire house under one time. Or, you can divide your project into phases and tackle one room at a time, for example.
11. Of course, it is our great wish that you feel at home, comfortable and simply at ease in your rooms after the remodeling! We will make sure that you get exactly what you want! This is what I, Christine Schumacher, owner and main interior designer, stand for with my name. Your satisfaction guarantee!
12. The cost of our service includes an hourly fee or a package price for the design and is always in conjunction with an interior design budget. Call us today and tell us about your exciting project!
Yours, Christine Schumacher - interior design coach and your sparring partner when it comes to your home.
YOU are my inspiration.
You, your life, your favorite belongings, your living space.